3 aprilie 2012

Another Easter card

Hello, dear blogger friends! Welcome to my new followers and thank you for your visits and kind words! 
Is good to find a little time to post again. This time a stitching card for Easter. The pattern and peel off stickers are from Ann's Paper. Hope you like it!


I am very happy my aunt kept her thread from the times she was sewing gobelin, in this way I have some graduated thread! I don't know if is visible enough in the pictures, but for sure looks great in real life:)


 I would like to enter my card to the next challenges:

Wish you a beautiful and creative day!

15 comentarii:

  1. What a lovely Easter card. Your stitching is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Anmacreatief's challenge. Regards, Helen

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Beautiful stitching!!!
    good luck in the challenges!!!
    Paula

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Imi plac lucrarile tale. Imi fac bine cand le privesc. Iti doresc numai bine si sa "ne reauzim".

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Just love it!
    Great you join our challenge from AnMaCreatief.

    Liefs Lotte

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. This is very beautiful - such an original easter card - thanks for playing along at Fab'n'Funky this week hugs Judith x

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. Mult succes ,ai o lucrare tare finuta si delicata !
    aureliaeugenia

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. gorgeous egg - such neat stitching

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. Beautify piece of work. Very fine details also. Wow! "applause".

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. Thank you very much for your words in my blog!
    I like your things! Så beautiful!
    Have a nice Eastern!

    /Elisabet

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. What a nice card!
    Thanks for joining us at the AnMaCreatief challenge...
    xxx Anne-Marije

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  11. Wow - I really like that! Thanks for playing along at Hooked on Craft.

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Thank you for the moments you spent visiting and for leaving a trace in words! Kiddo