17 noiembrie 2011

Christmas cards and happy news

I don't know about you, but for me the time seems to fly!!! I started to make cards for Christmas and wish to make some beautiful handmade gifts for the dear ones, but the days are so short! So, unfortunately, will be a little quiet around here for a while. But promise I will be back soon with my new projects and a tutorial for Christmas origami ornaments!

Two of the Christmas cards made last week, one with snowflake. I can tell you I love quilling snowflakes!!! I used patterns found on internet, but I made my own patterns, too. My favorite patterns and tutorials are on Ann Martin's, Molly Smith's and Claire's! Do visit their blogs and for sure you will get inspired!



I wanted to tell you that last week I had a lot of beautiful surprises! I found out that my cake is in Top 3 on First Anniversary challenge on Take a Quill Pill! And besides that I was the lucky winner of a T-shirt from Kathy!
The Creativity Box from Paper Mojo won on Ann Martin's giveaway arrived and I can tell you is amazing!


My sister in law sent me some beautiful ribbons to use for my cards! They arrived on the same day as the paper:)

 
And Carmen's jewells are so, so beautiful in real life! After admiring for so long on her blog, I decided that I would love to wear something special for winter holidays! And I had a great surprise to find that she sent me a gift, too, the owl earrings!



Wish you a wonderful day and lot of time for your handmade projects!

10 comentarii:

  1. Suna de parca la tine a venit deja luna cadourilor. Sa te bucuri de toate!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Sunt foarte dragute felicitarile!
    Astept cu interes tutorialul si proiectul :).
    Spor la treaba!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Lovely Cards Kiddo. And many congratulations on all your wins.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Oh wow...you have been a lucky lady....such wonderful gifts. Congrats on all your wins...well deserved. Love the cards you have created...both are wonderful.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Ti-au iesit foarte frumoase felicitarile!
    Si ma bucur ca ai castigat primul loc cu tortuletul :D

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. Felicitari! Ce frumos s-au adunat toate! Se pare a atunci cand pui suflut toate conspira in jurul tau pentru tine :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. Foarte frumos Blogul si realizarile tale. Te invit cu mare drag pemicul nostru forum al iubitoarelor de "handmade" din intreaga lume.

    http://veryscrap.exprimetoi.net/forum

    Cu prietenie,

    Bea http://paper-swan.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. Congratulations for all your well-deserved wins!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. multumesc mult pentru gandurile bune si unda pozitiva!

    felicitarile superbe, ca de obicei!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. Lovely Work! Thank you for participating in 'Quilling It Thursdays'

    Quilly Hugs,
    Linda K.

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Thank you for the moments you spent visiting and for leaving a trace in words! Kiddo